EARLY SPRING TOUGH VOLLEY (GR 6-11)
Early Spring Tough Volley programs will be held outside at Spanish Banks West on the sand for girls and boys. With the proper footwear (warm sand socks) and layers (including tights), it is actually quite enjoyable playing in 10C or higher temperatures. Programs will start in mid March and sessions will run when weather conditions allow (make-up dates are scheduled in case they are needed). With outdoor, socially distanced play, we expect to be able to run this program despite current Covid restrictions. If we are forced to postpone a credit or refund will be offered. Sign up as an individual or request your own group of up to 12 friends!
Beginner, intermediate, advanced (skill levels and grades will be separated as needed)
March Break Tough Volley Outdoor Camps (3 days – $222.88 incl GST):
1. March 15-17, 10:00am-1:00pm (rain-out days are March 18 & 19)
2. March 15-17, 1:30pm-4:30pm (rain out days are March 18 & 19)
3. March 22-24, 10:00am-1:00pm (rain out days are March 25 & 26)
4. March 22-24, 1:30pm-4:30pm (rain out days are March 25 & 26)
Tough Volley Weekly Programs (6 sessions – $222.88 incl GST):
1. Tuesdays March 30 – May 4, 4:00pm – 5:15pm (rain out days are May 10 & 11)
2. Wednesdays March 31 – May 5, 4:00pm – 5:15pm (rain out days are May 12 & 13)
3. Saturdays March 27 – May 1, 11:00am – 12:15pm (rain out days are May 8 & 9)
Spanish Banks West (on the sand). Google maps: “Spanish Banks West Concession”
Price includes GST
Registration confirms your spot. Further information will be sent by email prior to program start date.