We are excited to offer skills training this September 12/13 and 19/20. The focus of these sessions will be on the most important indoor skills (serving, passing, setting, hitting, blocking, defense). Due to Covid-19, players will sign up and request 6-7 friends to form small cohort training groups of 7-8. Individuals may also register and will be put into individuals groups of similar skill level and experience. Each program is capped at 48 participants. Programs will be held at the Spanish Banks West beach volleyball courts .
The registration deadline is 3 days prior to each program’s start date.
Players or groups may sign up for multiple options!
1. Saturdays (Sept 12/19) 11:45am-12:45pm $73.50 including GST
2. Sundays (Sept 13/20) 11:45am-12:45pm $73.50 including GST
Grade 6-11 Options*:
1. Saturdays (Sept 12/19) 10:00am-11:30pm $84.00 including GST
2. Saturdays (Sept 12/19) 1:00pm-2:30pm $84.00 including GST
3. Sundays (Sept 13/20) 10:00am-11:30am $84.00 including GST
4. Sundays (Sept 13/20) 1:00pm-2:30pm $84.00 including GST
*Players or groups can sign up for multiple options. September 26/27 and October 3/4 will be our ‘rain out’ weekends in case of bad weather.
Spanish Banks West beach volleyball courts.
Brian Hiebert (National team athlete, WPGA head coach), Darrin Moreira (Assistant Coach, UBCO Men’s Volleyball, Masters in Coaching), Matt Krueger (Assistant Coach, UBC Mens Volleyball, Masters in Coaching, and/or Mike Lodewyks (University level instructor, York House Head Coach).
All programs are for beginner, intermediate and advanced girls and boys grade 4-5 or grade 6 – 11 (as of September 2020). The structure of each camp will depend on health guidelines but we aim for lots of skill instruction, game-like ball touches and competition!